Home Ownership Opportunities
Comprehensive Housing’s Residential Sales is an opportunity to purchase and finance a home directly with Comprehensive Housing. When a home is available for purchase Housing will conduct showings over the course of one (1) week with a minimum of two (2) public showings where one (1) showing is required to be conducted during business hours and one (1) showing is required to be conducted after business hours.
We currently have no homes for sale at this time.
Highest bid received was $361,500.00
3781 Hillcrest 1.26.21
Highest bid received was $563,000.00
- Prequalification may be from Housing or an outside lender
- If an interested buyer plans to finance the purchase through a mortgage from Comprehensive, the interested buyer shall schedule a meeting during the prequalification week in order to determine eligibility.
Setting the Offer Period
- When Comprehensive Housing offers a home for sale, it will set an offer period of one (1) business day during which offers to purchase may be submitted at the Bay Bank drop box.
- Comprehensive Housing may extend the offer period by providing notice of the extension both on the Nation’s website, Bay Bank and Housing.
- Comprehensive Housing shall disqualify offers to purchase received outside of the offer period.
Making an Offer to Purchase
- Submit offer to purchase at Bay Bank drop box, in person, or using the offer to purchase form available on the Nation’s website and Housing
- Offers to purchase that are not submitted using the Nation’s form will not be accepted by the Comprehensive Housing.
- An offer to purchase for less than the listing price will not be considered.
- Any offers to purchase that do not include at least one (1) Tribal member will not be considered.
- Prior to accepting an offer to purchase for the drop box, Bay Bank staff shall date and time stamp all offers to purchase upon receipt.
- Multiple parties arrive at the same time to submit an offer to purchase (i.e. if parties are waiting to submit prior to business hours), Bay Bank staff shall determine the order of receipt through a lottery system in which each party receives a number by chance. Bay Bank staff shall number the offers having the same date and time stamps by from lowest drawn number to highest drawn number.
- There is no limit as to how many offers to purchase a Tribal member may submit within an offer period.
Michelle Hill, Sr. Loan Officer (920) 869-6182
Grace Delgado, Loan Officer (920) 869-6194
Loan Application Packet
Homes For Sale By Owner
Let’s get your house sold!
Comprehensive Housing is here to provide advertising services to Oneida enrolled members with set requirements for homeowners advertising properties/improvements for sale within the reservation. For more information about placing an ad contact Grace Delgado (920) 869-6198 or Michelle Hill (920) 869-6182.
FOR SALE BY OWNER:
Home Building Opportunity (HBO)
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME
Building your dream home can be one of the most exciting and rewarding projects you can undertake. Getting the opportunity to plan out each step of the process and make the decisions about your building project is a big responsibility. If you are in the market to build a home and looking for land, you may want to consider the Home Building Opportunity (HBO). The HBO is a means for enrolled members of the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin, to obtain a Residential Land Lease for a vacant residential lot.
A good place to start the research for your home building project is to find out how much financing you will be able to obtain. A pre-qualification letter from a financial institution is required at the time of application submission.
The lots listed below are currently available for application.
*PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES ASSISTANCE FOR WATER AND SEWER CONNECTION. CONTACT ONEIDA WELLS AND SEPTIC AT 869-1600 TO DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY.
SEE THE HOME BUILDING LOTS AVAILABLE BELOW:
|Lot #||Address/Location||Advertising Status||Land Status||Approx. Lot Size||Aerial View|
|3||Beechtree Road||March 2||Trust||.36 Acres||Beechtree Lot3|
Advertisement: Click on each individual lot for specifications.
For additional information please contact the Housing at (920) 869-2227.
Homeownership Independent Purchase Program (HIP)
The Homeownership by Independent Purchase (HIP) Program helps to increase Oneida enrolled members homeownership; increase the land base available for the fee-to-trust process, while simultaneously affording you a greater independence in the purchase process by requiring the buyer to negotiate the purchase offer independent of the Nation.
In order to initiate the HIP process, the buyer shall request a certificate of pre-qualification from Bay Bank which will provide the maximum amount of financing that Bay Bank is willing to offer towards a home purchase.
- Oneida Tribal Member
- 18 years of age or older
- Have adequate funds available for purchase of the Improvements or be able to secure financing from Bay Bank
- Meet the minimum down payment requirements established by Bay Bank and HUD’s guidelines
- Must currently NOT be party to an existing Residential Lease
Eligible Property for purchase
- Must be fee land located within Reservation boundaries
- Must be single family dwelling located on the property; vacant properties are not eligible for this program.
- Must be free of any and all environmental concerns to the satisfaction of the Environmental Health & Safety and Land Division;
- Must be free of any and all title defects to the satisfaction of the Oneida Law Office;
- May not require mortgage loan for the improvements in excess of $250,000; and
- May not have a tax assessed value of greater than $75,000 for the land;
- May not have restrictive covenants which would prevent the Nation from having the land put into trust status. Subdivisions which may have such restrictive covenants include, but are not limited to: Thornberry Creek subdivisions, Tailwinds, Centennial Centre, and Polo Point.
Contact Mary Jo Nash, Acquisition Manager
Phone: (920) 869-6612
Email: [email protected]
Laws and Rules: