For the duration of the Oneida Nation’s Public Health State of Emergency, the Nation is directing resources toward mitigation efforts and response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our website may not be updated regularly – please refer to the Nation’s website, oneida-nsn.gov/covid-19, and the Nation’s social media accounts for the most up-to-date information.
The Oneida Eye Clinic will provide personalized eye care adaptable to the specific needs of our patient community and encourage individual responsibility for eye well-being and general health.
We provide full service eye care including routine eye exams. We have state of the art equipment for performing eye exams for people with diabetes, glaucoma and other health concerns. We also do contact lens exams and emergency ocular care.
Tribal benefits include:
- Eye vision and health exam (contact lens fitting & fees are not covered)
- $35.00 allowance for frames
- Basic plastic lenses with lined bifocal when indicated
- We carry a wide range of frames, including designer frames, and lenses at very reasonable prices. Frame prices start at $45.00. There are many lens options available such as transitions, no line bifocals and treatments such as anti-reflective coating and special tints.
- We bill insurances whenever it is available.