Where to Get Started
Our application will be used for the following specific rental programs:
Income Based Rental Programs
Rent To Own Home Ownership Program
General Rental Program
- Please read carefully all parts of the Rental Application. Fully and clearly complete each section, as incomplete applications will be returned – no exceptions.
- A criminal background check will be conducted on each adult in the household.
- Per capita is included as income and will be verified for each of the 5 years prior to application.
- The Pet policy may differ between the rental programs.
- The application must be signed in order to be valid.
For General Rentals, a credit check will be conducted on each applicant and co-applicant, if applicable.
Completed rental applications shall be submitted to the following:
Income Based Programs/General Rental-Elder Services Apartments
- In person at: Comprehensive Housing Division, 2913 Commissioner Street, Oneida
- By email at: [email protected]
General Rental Apartment
- In person at: 2913 Commissioner Street (Site I) in Oneida. Submit application along with four (4) recent check stubs, copy of ID, tribal ID and Social Security Cards for all household members.
- Comprehensive Housing Division staff shall date stamp the rental application upon receipt.
Any questions regarding the application process can be directed to the Residential Outreach Coordinator.