Where to Get Started
Our application will be used for the following specific rental programs:
Income Based Rental Programs
Rent To Own Home Ownership Program
General Rental Program
- Please read carefully all parts of the Rental Application. Fully and clearly complete each section, as incomplete applications will be returned – no exceptions.
- A criminal background check will be conducted on each adult in the household.
- Per capita is included as income and will be verified for each of the 5 years prior to application.
- The Pet policy may differ between the rental programs.
- The application must be signed in order to be valid.
For General Rentals, a credit check will be conducted on each applicant and co-applicant, if applicable.
Completed rental applications shall be submitted to the following:
Income Based Programs/General Rental-Elder Services Apartments
- In person at: Comprehensive Housing Division, 2913 Commissioner Street, Oneida
- By email at: [email protected]
General Rental Apartment
- In person at: Bay Bank, 2555 Packerland Drive, Green Bay (See instructions on flyer for application acceptance timeline.) Submit along with four (4) recent check stubs, copy of ID, tribal ID and Social Security Cards for all household members.
- Comprehensive Housing Division or Bay Bank staff shall date stamp the rental application upon receipt.
Any questions regarding the application process can be directed to the Residential Outreach Coordinator.