- On November 17, 2017, the Trust Enrollment Committee will be hosting a public meeting for the proposed “Enrollment Rule” which affirms the Trust Enrollment Department’s for
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Moving the official rolls off-site for events such as elections or GTC meetings
- Verification of authenticating documents.
- Click here for more details
- On July 26, 2017, the Business Committee adopted amendments to the Cemetery Law moving cemetery duties over to the Division of Land Management. For cemetery questions or plot purchases, please visit Land Management’s webpage.
- On July 12, 2017, the Trust Enrollment Committee and Business Committee adopted amendments to the Per Capita Trust Agreement. The amendments will affect the FY2018 Minors Trust distribution on October 1, 2018. Click here to review the newly Amended and Restated Per Capita Trust Agreement.
- On January 2, 2018, the Trust Enrollment Department will be issuing new Tribal IDs. The $5 dollar fee will remain the same.