Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking to build a home, this is one of the biggest decisions of your life. It’ll be a place where memories are made. Mortgage loans are available for the following purposes:
- Purchase of a home
- Construction of a home
- Home Repairs
- Equity Loan
- Down payment Loan for use in coordination with the Section 184 Loan Program NOTE: THESE FUNDS ARE CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING ALLOCATIONS.
**Elders and Oneida Veterans may receive a discounted interest rate on specific loan types. To be eligible:
- You must be an Oneida Tribal Member
- The home must be on land owned by the Oneida Nation
- Applicants are required to have a Transunion credit rating of 550 or more.
- To have a debt to income ratio of 36% or lower
Please contact the Comprehensive Housing Division to speak directly to a loan officer for more information on eligibility requirements, financial qualification, interest rates, maximum loans amounts, and all other questions. Grace Delgado email@example.com 920-869-6194
Rebecca Skenandore Rskenan4@oneidanation.org 920-869-6197
Feb. 18, 2022
If you are experiencing difficulties making loan/mortgage payments, please contact CHD Collections staff to see what options are available to assist you.
Senior Collections Specialist