Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking to build a home, this is one of the biggest decisions of your life. It’ll be a place where memories are made.
Mortgage loans are available for the following purposes:
- Purchase of a home
- Construction of a home
- Home Repairs
- Equity Loan
- Down payment Loan for use in coordination with the Section 184 Loan Program
NOTE: THESE FUNDS ARE CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING ALLOCATIONS.
**Elders and Oneida Veterans may receive a discounted interest rate on specific loan types.
To be eligible:
- You must be an Oneida Tribal Member
- The home must be on land owned by the Oneida Nation
- Applicants are required to have a Transunion credit rating of 550 or more.
- To have a debt to income ratio of 36% or lower
Please contact the Comprehensive Housing Division to speak directly to a loan officer for more information on eligibility requirements, financial qualification, interest rates, maximum loans amounts, and all other questions.
Complete the applications and schedule an appointment with one of our loan officers.
Feb. 18, 2022
If you are experiencing difficulties making loan/mortgage payments, please contact CHD Collections staff to see what options are available to assist you.
Senior Collections Specialist