Forms & Applications
Forms and Information
Many forms can be completed online or you can request a form/application be mailed to you.
- Parents or Guardians looking to establish paternity or open a case for child support:
See tab above for online applications or paper applications can be mailed by contacting the agency.
- Case Transfer from another Wisconsin County to Oneida Nation Child Support Agency:
- 1. Complete the Transfer Application on the tab above OR
- 2. Stipulate to Transfer. If both parties agree to transfer the case to Oneida Nation Child Support Agency, contact Michelle Rutues/Intake Support Specialist at (920) 490-3700 .
- ITEMS YOU SHOULD BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Identification Checklist
- Releases of information are needed to gather information about you regarding your case. Consent to Release authorizes other agencies to release your information to the Agency. Disclosure and Release of Information (ROI) signed by both parties authorize the Agency to release information regarding your child support case to other interested parties.
When you are establishing a child support order, financial information is needed by both parents – fill out the: Financial Disclosure
- Job Search Forms may be used to be in compliance with Court Order
We aim to provide high-quality customer service. If you have any problems or concerns with the staff or procedures, please fill out our Complaint Form and return it to the front desk administrative assistant at the Oneida Nation Social Services Building.