Forms & Applications
Many forms can be printed and filled out prior to your appointment:
- Items you should bring to an appointment: Identification Checklist
- Looking to establish paternity or open a case for child support:
Application Directions and Fill out a New Application
- Guardians please fill out the Guardian Application
- There are two ways to transfer your case from another Wisconsin county to Oneida:
1. Complete the Transfer Application. Or
- 2. Stipulate to transfer. If both parties agree to transfer the case to Oneida, contact Michelle Rutues/Intake Support Specialist at (920) 490-3700 to complete paperwork.
- Releases are needed to gather information about you regarding your case. Consent to Release authorizes other agencies to release your information to the Agency. Disclosure and Release of Information (ROI) signed by both parties authorizes the Agency to release information regarding your child support case to other interested parties.
- When you are establishing a child support order, financial information is needed by both parents – fill out the: Financial Disclosure
- Job Search Forms are used to be in compliance with Court Order
We aim to provide high quality customer service. If you have any problems or concerns with the staff or procedures, please fill out our Complaint Form and return it to the front desk administrative assistant at Social Services.