skip mobile navigation
skip top site navigation
skip interior navigation
In This Section

Forms & Applications

Forms and Information

Many forms can be completed online or you can request a form/application be mailed to you. 

  • Parents or Guardians looking to establish paternity or open a case for child support:
    See tab above for online or paper applications.
  • Case Transfer from another Wisconsin County to Oneida Nation Child Support Agency:
    • 1. Complete the Transfer Application on the tab above OR
    • 2. Stipulate to Transfer. If both parties agree to transfer the case to Oneida Nation Child Support Agency, contact Trina Schuyler at (920) 490-3700.
  • Releases of information may be needed to gather facts about your case. A consent to release information authorizes other agencies to release your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) to the Agency.
  • Job Search Forms may be used to be in compliance with Court Order.

We aim to provide high-quality customer service. If you have any problems or concerns with our staff or procedures, please fill out a Child Support Complaint Form and return it to the front desk administrative assistant at the Oneida Nation Social Services Building.

Additional/Contact Info