The Audit Committee is a standing committee of the Oneida Business Committee that serves Oneida Membership by overseeing the Tribal Audit processes and the investigation of any alleged or suspected improprieties or violations of our fiscal and ethics policies, codes, regulations and directives. For additional information, visit the Internal Audit webpage.
The Audit Committee is comprised of (4) four Business Committee members and one enrolled Oneida community member.
|Government Relations Specialist
David P. Jordan
|Committee Community Member
Beginning in October 2023, the Committee will meet the third Tuesday of each month. For immediate questions or concerns, please contact Rebecca Schommer at (920) 869-4359 or email@example.com.
The Oneida Business Committee adopted the amended Audit Committee Bylaws on December 14, 2022.
Oneida Membership may review Internal Audit reports, thereby enhancing the transparency of government activities.
Oneida Tribal Members can make a request to view final audit reports by completing one of the following and submitting to the Audit Committee:
- Oneida Tribal Member Request to Review Final Audit Reports (form)
- Handwritten request
- E-mail request to Audit Committee Chairperson
Request an Audit
Any Oneida Tribal Member or employee of the Tribe can submit a request for an audit to be performed by completing an Internal Audit Request Form.
- This form may also be obtained from the Internal Audit Department.
- Submit completed form back to Internal Audit for review and approval.
- Audit Committee will make final approval/referral/denial decision.
- Priority for project completion is assigned within the department.