Mission & Vision
Mission: To provide holistic services to ensure the needs of individuals and families are being met while encouraging involvement and self-sufficiency through our Core Values* to support the overall wellbeing of our community.
Vision: An engaged and empowered healthy community built on TsiɁNiyukwaliho T^ instilled with respect, education and self-awareness.
Governmental Services Division Strategic Plan
January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2023
Prioritizing Excellent Customer Service
Increase Customer Satisfaction
Assess Community Needs
Market Programs & Services
Developing an Engaged & Successful Workforce
Enhance Employee Engagement
Assure a Competent Workforce
Enhance Cultural Competence
Promoting Community Involvement
Resurrect “Our Ways”
Creating Financial Stability
Identify New Revenue Streams
Create New Budgeting Format
Strengthening Our Efficiencies & Effectiveness
Business Process Redesign
Develop Quality Improvement
January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021
- Launched a 5-Star Customer Service model.
- Implemented a Performance Management System.
- Implemented phase 1 of 360′ Evaluation.
January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
- Implement phase 2 of 360′ Evaluation.
- Implement Cultural Heritage structure and organization.
- Measure customer satisfaction throughout Division.
- Create a Marketing Plan.