- Students may either be enrolled in a federally recognized tribe or ¼ American Indian from a federally recognized tribe(s).
- Must complete Y.E.S. Authorization Form as well as the Y.E.S. Program Indian Student Eligibility Certification Form.
- For students that are not enrolled, proof of enrollment of parents or grandparents is required.
Proof of Enrollment
Proof of enrollment can be any of the following
- Tribal enrollment card
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Tribal Certificate Letter
Green Bay School District
The Y.E.S. Program has entered into an agreement with the Green Bay School District to provide services to the children eligible for Title VI services at King, Lombardi and Southwest. Children are eligible for Title VI services if their grandparent or parent is enrolled in a federally recognized tribe. If the child is not enrolled, proof of enrollment for the parent or grandparent is required. The Y.E.S. Program forms must also be completed, see eligibility requirements.