skip mobile navigation
skip top site navigation
skip interior navigation
In This Section

Economic Support Services

**All programs are subject to funding availability** 

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agirculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all fo the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistance Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax (202) 690-7442; or (3) email at [email protected]. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

For any other information dealing with the Supplimental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) issues, persons should either contact the USDA SNAP Hotline Number at (800) 221-5689, which is also in Spanish or call the State Information/Hotline Numbers (click the link for a listing of hotline numbers by State); found online at info/hotlines.htm.

Income Maintenance Programs (Foodshare, Badgercare, Medicaid)

State funding to administer FoodShare, Badger Care Plus and Medicaid for Elderly, Blind and Disabled programs.  We serve families on the reservation and any native american family residing in Brown or Outagamie County. If you would like to apply in person please come to the Agency to sign the first page of the Foodshare application which establishes your filing date, or you may apply on-line by clicking here to get to the Access website.

Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (T.A.N.F.)

Federal funding to administer Temporary Assistance for Need Families. We serve enrolled members of the Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin residing in Brown or Outagamie county and other enrolled Native American families that reside within the Oneida Tribe reservation boundaries. This assistance may be in the form of cash payment or case management services designed to improve ability to gain employment.  The TANF program also provides crisis or diversion services to families. Applicants must complete the following, TANF application with all required verification. This is not an entitlement program. ** Click here for application **

TANF Crisis component can assist families who are experiencing a crisis including a eviction, fire, or where a family is homeless or pending homelessness. ** Click here for application **

TANF Diversion component is aimed at assisting families with employment related services needed to retain or maintain employment. TANF is based on the income guidelines set by the federal poverty level income limits. ** Click here for application **

Native Employment Works (N.E.W.)

Federal funding to assist enrolled Native American’s in Brown in Outagamie Counties without dependent minor children in the home, in need of employment related services.
Must fill out the following,  N.E.W. application and submit with all required verifications to the agency. This program is based on income guidelines.

General Assistance (G.A.)

Bureau of Indian Affairs funding in the form of a cash subsidy for tribal enrolled individuals who live on reservation, non-taxable land, who have applied for and are awaiting a decision from the Social Security Disability Determination Bureau.
Must fill out the following, G.A. application and submit all required verification to the agency.

Community Services Block Grant (C.S.B.G.)

A state funded program for households experiencing an interruption of income. This grant is based on income eligibility guidelines. Residency requirements.

  • Assists with rent
  • Assists with food

Click here for application

Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (W.H.E.A.P.)

A federal funded subsidy program for households within the Oneida Reservation. If you reside within the Oneida Reservation you must apply through this agency. Contact the agency directly at (920) 490-3939 to schedule an appointment or application.

  • Assists with heating costs
  • Assists with home heating furnace repair or replacement
  • Weatherization to reduce heating costs

Click here for application

Oneida Food Card Program-Emergency Food Assistance (O.F.C.)

A tribal funded program for households experiencing a shortage in food until there regular benefits or next paycheck. This grant is based on income eligibility guidelines. Residency requirements.

  • Assists with food

Click here for application

Staff Contacts

Delia Smith
Community Economic Support Services Director
Crystal Hill
Administrative Assistant
Wendy Haack
Intake Coordinator
Community Support Staff
Margo Kruse
Community Support Case Worker
Andrea Tinoco
Community Support Case Worker
Childcare Staff
Cheryl Van Den Berg
Childcare Services Manager
Melissa Staub
Childcare Case Worker
Childcare Center Staff
Jenny Lasee
Childcare Center Teacher
Jane Vera
Childcare Center Teacher
Economic Support Specialists
Barbara Metoxen
Economic Support Services Manager
Justine Huff
Economic Support Specialist
Linda Summers
Economic Support Specialist
Michelle Doxtator
Economic Support Specialist
Stacey Bossie
Economic Support Specialist


Additional/Contact Info