The Job Center is located in the Economic Support Services with a warm inviting atmosphere.
- 3 Computer workstations with internet access to Job Net and other internet job search locations
- 1 Computer workstation with Mavis Beacon, self-paced keyboarding software
- Fax machine, printer and telephone availability for employment related assistance
- Assistance with Resume and cover letter development**
- Mock interviewing **
- WIS Careers Access
- Job Announcements
- On-site Job Recruitment with local employers
Partner’s of the Job Center: Oneida Vocational Rehabilitation Program and Oneida Workforce Investment Act
**These services are by appointment only.