The following Oneida Nation programs, services, and events have been closed or cancelled resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The listing will be in chronological order with the most recent announcements appearing at the top. For more clarification on each program/service/event, please contact them directly.
- Oneida Judiciary Extension of Emergency Temporary Measures
- Oneida Nation Community Resource List
- Oneida Comprehensive Health Division Hours and Services
- Behavioral Health Updated Services and Hours
- Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy Information
- Elder Meal services update
- Environmental Health Area services changes
- Different Types of Masks for COVID Team
- Norbert Hill Center – CLOSED to public
- Wood cutting fees are WAIVED and permits will be MAILED
- Oneida Print Shop – CLOSED to walk-ins
- Elder Meals – DELIVERY on Monday ONLY (call 920-869-1551 for more information or click here)
- Oneida Behavioral Health – CLOSED to public (Click here to see how to get service)
- Oneida Gaming Commission Meetings – CANCELLED
- Oneida Nation Utilities – Payments only accepted through mail or dropbox. Late fees and disconnections temporarily discontinued.
- Wise Women Gathering Place – CLOSED to public, assistance offered over phone or Facebook Messenger
- Oneida Retail – ADJUSTED HOURS (more information on specific locations)
- Bay Bank – Lobby CLOSED
- Gaming Commission – CLOSED to public
- Skenandoah Complex – Lobby CLOSED
- Trust Department – In-person services CLOSED
- Child Support – Face-to-Face Interactions Eliminated
- Cultural Heritage – CLOSED to general public
- Oneida Community/Green Earth Library – CLOSED
- GTC Resource Center – Visitor Restrictions
- Oneida Nation Museum – CLOSED until April 1
- Employee 2020 RAS Program – POSTPONED
- Employee HRAs – POSTPONED
- Oneida Bingo – CLOSING after Thursday, March 19 PM session
- Oneida Casino Locations – ** UPDATED ** CLOSING Wednesday, March 18 at 11:59 PM
- Pharmaceutical Drop Box at Oneida Police Department – CLOSED
- Walk in Optical appointments – CANCELLED
- March 18 Oneida Nation Museum’s Collection Spotlight Series – CANCELLED
- Employee Health Nursing – LIMITED SERVICES (Call ahead 920-405-4492)
- Economic Support Office – Face-To-Face Interactions Eliminated
- April 4 Food Film “Fed Up” – CANCELLED
- Oneida Nation HRD Trainings – CANCELLED until May 15
- March 19 Oneida Community Blood Drive – CANCELLED
- Community Education Center – CLOSED March 16-27
- Oneida Family Fitness – CLOSED
- Civic Center & Cliff Webster Building – CLOSED TO YOUTH
- Oneida Nation Community Library – LIMITED SERVICES
- Oneida Nation Public Transit Program – LIMITED SERVICES (more information)
- Oneida Nation Head Start Program – CLOSED until at least April 6 (more information)
- Oneida Nation School System – CLOSED until at least April 6 (more information)
- 2020 General Election Caucus – CANCELLED (more information)
- Congregate Meal Site – CLOSED (more information)
- Anna John Resident Centered Care Community – CLOSED to visitors (more information)
- March 16 & April 6 GTC Meetings – CANCELLED (more information)
9 Responses to Oneida Nation Program Closures and Event Cancellations
What about Oneida Community Health Center and Oneida Behavioral Health. Shouldn’t those two be identified how the tribe is going to handle this too?
This should include the casinos a lot of the employees don’t live in Green Bay or even brown co. With the airport right there who knows were anyone has been.
All of these closures yet tge casino is still open??
The casino is closing to the public at 11:59pm tonight
Can you please alphabetize or organize by departments for this list to be easier to navigate?
What is the status of the Oneida Retail stores/gas stations?
Will there be a more recent update soon?
Oneida Nation Commission On Aging
Meetings cancelled until further notice
Will the enrollment Dept be extending the date for new Ids