About Public Transit
Oneida Public Transit provides safe, reliable, and affordable public transportation that supports life-long opportunities to strengthen education, well-being, and ts?niyukwalihot^ throughout the Oneida Community.
The Oneida Public Transit Department’s primary goal is to be the leading transportation on-demand non-emergency service in our area by:
- Meeting the needs of our community.
- Constantly reviewing and improving our services and operations.
In carrying out our assigned duties the Oneida Public Transit Department will:
- Give top priority to the safety of community members while riding transit.
- Give a very high priority to the protection of property and environment.
- Encourage the professional and personal development of our co-workers.
- Work as a team to take full advantage of our knowledge, skills, and creativity.
- Communicate openly and honestly with our co-workers, the community, the tribal, state and federal government.
Maintain a high level of performance that will inspire trust and confidence from our community.