WIC – Foods and Shopping
WIC FOODS OVERVIEW
WIC provides healthy foods for families. Food benefits are based on the type of participant (woman, infant, child, etc.) and may include:
- Fruits and vegetables (fresh, frozen, canned)
- 100% juice
- Whole wheat/whole grain foods: 100% whole wheat bread, brown rice, soft corn or whole wheat tortillas
- Beans, peas, lentils (canned or dried)
- Peanut butter
- Canned fish (light tuna or pink salmon)
- Milk, eggs, cheese, tofu
- Infant cereals, fruits and vegetables, and meats
WIC SHOPPING GUIDE
Click on the image below for a digital copy of the WIC Shopping Guide which provides information on specific foods to purchase.
WIC APPROVED FOODS: SHOPPING OVERVIEW
The following videos provide insight on using your WIC card and purchasing WIC-approved foods at the grocery store.
Your WIC Benefits
Checking Out Your Choices
Healthy Foods For Your Family
Solutions to Shopping Problems
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. For the full Nondiscrimination Statement, please click here.