skip mobile navigation
skip top site navigation
skip interior navigation
In This Section


Oneida Wasterwater Treatment Facility

Pay your utilities online!

Scott Cottrell, Utilities Manager

The Oneida Nation Utilities Department provides safe drinking water and environmentally safe wastewater treatment for the Oneida Nation.

Emergency Numbers

Septic Pumping (920) 562-7967
Water & Sewer Emergency (920) 562-2911

Additional/Contact Info