Roberta J Kinzhuma Acknowledgement
The Roberta Kinzhuma Memorial Acknowledgement was created to honor Roberta for her dedication and hard work she put forth as a single mother to obtain her Bachelor’s Degree.
The award is for single mothers who are going back to school to further their education to provide a better quality of life for their family. The funds are generated through Oneida Aging & Disability Services fundraising efforts. Two $500.00 scholarships will be awarded to the recipient at the annual Oneida Elder Expo.
The applicants must meet the following criteria in ordered to be considered for the award:
- Must be returning to school (Freshmen are not eligible)
- Must be a single mother
- An enrolled member of the Oneida Nation
- Must have a 3.0 or “B” cumulative grade point average
- Seeking a degree or certificate in an accredited college and/ or technical school
- If you were a previous winner, to be eligible, you must be pursuing a different level of degree (i.e Associates, Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D)
Applicants must also include a short essay regarding yourself, a copy of your last semester’s grades/transcripts and a copy of your Tribal ID.
Applications can be picked up at Oneida Aging & Disability Services. You may print off the scholarship application by clicking on the following link:
Any questions, contact Jordan Connell at (920)869-6852 or email email@example.com