Membership benefits include:
- FREE Group Fitness & Aquatic Classes for all ages & abilities
- FREE Fitness & Wellness Assessments
- FREE Equipment Orientation
- FREE (3) 1/2 hour Personal Training Sessions (annual memberships only)
- FREE Guest Passes
- FREE Child Care Services
- FREE Commit to Fit Incentive
- See below on how to become eligible for monthly incentive drawings.
- Cardiovascular and Strength Training Equipment
- Indoor Track
- Swimming Pool
- Discounts on Specialty Programs (Martial Arts, Swim Lessons, Personal Training)
See our Membership Rate Section for membership plans and rates. Feel free to call our Membership Desk with questions (920) 490-3730.
Commit to Fit Club Incentive
This is a FREE incentive and does not require any signing up to participant. Please check out the Commit to Fit Club bulletin board by the Service Desk at Oneida Family Fitness.
* Exercise 3 days per week for the month to be eligible for the Bronze level
* Exercise 4 days per week for the month to be eligible for the Silver level and
* Exercise 5 or more days per week for the month to be eligible for the Gold level
Oneida Family Fitness offers a variety of memberships (individual and family) for Oneida Enrolled and Employees, Other Tribal Affiliation, as well as General Public.
*Oneida Enrolled Tribal Member/Descendant
* FREE Annual Memberships available; must show/provide Oneida Enrollment ID or descendancy papers at OFF to receive the free membership.
* FREE Annual Memberships are available to all employee health plan participants; Discounted membership plans for employees and their family that are not on the health plan. *must show/provide a copy of employee badge and UMR insurance card to receive free or discounted membership.
Oneida Employee Plans/Rates
Membership plans are available for other tribal affiliation. *must show/provide a copy of enrollment ID to receive discounted membership rate.
Other Tribe Membership Plans/Rates
Oneida Family Fitness offers monthly and annual membership plans for the general public. Contact our membership team to find out what’s the best plan for you!
Gen Public Membership Plans/Rates
Not a Member Yet?
Click here for a FREE 1-week pass
(Pass valid for first-time Oneida Family Fitness visitors only. Photo ID Required. Visitors under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.)
Customer Satisfaction Survey – Quarter 1 Survey
Look for our 1st Quarter Customer Satisfaction Survey in December, 2018.
Membership/Facility Code of Conduct
Oneida Family Fitness members and guests are expected to abide by all O.F.F. Facility Use Guidelines, Rules & Regulations, as well as all Code of Conducts posted in respective areas to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all participants. Violations will be subject to disciplinary action, which may result in revocation of club privileges.
* By signing your Membership Agreement, Member(s) acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions within our Member Guide, Guidelines & Code of Conducts.
Click links below to view/print a copy of our Membership/Facility code of conducts:
Silver Sneakers & United Health Care Plans
Oneida Family Fitness is now a
Silver Sneakers/Prime Fitness &
Optum Fitness Advantage (United Health Care) Facility
Contact your health care provider to check if you are eligible for the program OR bring in your insurance card during your next visit at O.F.F. to verify eligibility with Front Desk Staff.
Questions or concerns, contact Oneida Family Fitness at (920)490-3730