Environmental, Health, Safety, Land & Agriculture
Oneida Sportsman’s 2023-2024 Licenses
- An Oneida Sportsman License is required for: small game hunting, waterfowl hunting, deer hunting (archery and firearm) trapping and fishing within the exterior boundaries of the reservation. An Oneida Sportsman license is available to enrolled members of the Oneida Nation, Spouses/Descendants of enrolled members of the Oneida Nation, and enrolled members of other Federally recognized Tribes (other Affiliation).
- All license expire August 31 of each year. License may be obtained from the Conservation Department.
- All sportsmen will be required to complete their harvest reports directly online by going to oneida.nagfa.net/online or by calling the office at (920) 869-6500.
- Harvest reports must be completed within 30 days after the close of the season.
- This applies to all Big Game, Turkey, and Goose seasons.
- Failure to complete the harvest report will affect your ability to purchase a license the following season.
- Free Enrolled Elder/Disabled members the Oneida Nation
- $10.00 Enrolled members of the Oneida Nation
- $15.00 Spouses/Descendants of enrolled members the Oneida Nation
- $13.00 Elder Spouses/Descendants of enrolled members the Oneida Nation
- $25.00 Other Affiliation
- $13.00 Elder Other Affiliation
- (Elder= Person’s who are 55 yrs. of age or older.)
Oneida Sportsman’s application must be completed and delivered by:
- Mail: Oneida Conservation P.O. Box 365 Oneida, WI 54155; OR
- Place the application in the mailbox at 470 Airport Dr Oneida, WI 54155
When your application is received, the license/permit will be mailed to you.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Senior Warden at (920) 562-5704, (920) 869-6505 or by e-mail at: email@example.com
Phone (920) 869-6500
2023-2024 Oneida Sportsman Fishing License Only Sportsman Fishing License App 2023-24
2023-2024 Oneida Sportsman’s License Sportsman License App 2023-24
2023-2024 Hunting Maps: