With the continued spread of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees is of the utmost concern. We have implemented steps in an effort to protect our DPW team, our customers and the people who work, play and heal in the facilities where we provide services and systems. Our Actions We continue to monitor the situation and take action as needed to keep our people and customers safe and healthy.
- Critical visits to our facilities, by our technicians, will continue, in line with our safety protocols as well as yours. We are also utilizing remote service capabilities as needed.
- DPW will not be taking requests for use of the Parish Hall until further notice.
We’re Here to Help We are committed to supporting you during this unprecedented time, and we plan to lead you through the ever-changing circumstances as it relates to our facilities and building projects. For those who are working within the Oneida Nation Organization, the best way to stay in contact with DPW is through our ARCHIBUS work order system.
While we get through this difficult time, we will have limited staff and resources. We request you limit work orders to critical or emergency requests. If the request is an emergency and you need to talk to someone, please call us at:
- DPW on Call – (920) 227-7389
- Electrical – Kevin Rentmeester – (920) 713-8132
- HVAC – Ray Olson – (920) 562-3569
- Plumbing – (920) 227-7676
- Public Works Division Director – (920) 562-4655
- Utilities Department – (920) 562-2911
- Automotive Department – (920) 328-3056
Thank you for your continued trust.