Important things for Oneida Nation Tribal Members to know before attending the 2019 Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic
- Parking for tribal members on Tuesday, July 2 and Wednesday, July 3 will be in the General Spectator lot at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.
- Address: 2740 W Mason St, Green Bay, WI 54307
- Parking for tribal members on Thursday, July 4 – Sunday, July 7 will be at the Turtle School with overflow parking at Norbert Hill.
- Address: N7125 Seminary Rd, Oneida, WI 54155
- Tuesday, July 2 and Wednesday, July 3 Complimentary Lamers shuttles will begin running at 6:30am until 7:30pm from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College to the tournament and back.
- Thursday, July 4 – Sunday, July 7 – Complimentary Oneida Transit shuttles will begin running at 6:30am until 8:30pm from the Turtle School to the tournament and back.
- In order to receive complimentary grounds admission, tribal members must show their Oneida ID at admission. Tribal members who wish to bring a guest who is not a tribal member must show their Tribal ID in order for that guest to receive the discounted rate of $15.00.
- Oneida Nation Tribal Members Receive Complimentary Grounds admission Tuesday, July 2 – Sunday, July 7 with a valid Oneida Tribal Member ID. NEW in 2019, all ticket holders will be able to access the Thornberry Creek at Oneida Clubhouse where a variety of additional food options will be available to everyone.
- If you need a new Tribal ID, please visit the Enrollments Office at 210 Elm Street, Oneida, WI 54155
- Dedicated and exclusive hospitality area at the 18th Green, Oneida Tribal Members in addition to complimentary admission, also receive a wristband at admission which provides access into the Oneida Pavilion where you have the best views of championship golf in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages. Please be mindful to the LPGA players putting on the 18th
- This venue will be open beginning at 9am on Wednesday, July 3th – Sunday, July 7th.
Military & Veterans Pavilion presented by Oneida ESC Group:
- In honor of those who have served in the military, the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic teamed up with Oneida ESC Group to provide a hospitality area at the 14th Green featuring great view of golf and complimentary snacks and refreshments for active, retired, reserve military and veterans. Shuttles to and from the Clubhouse to the 14th Green will be provided and will run on a constant rotation throughout the day. For complimentary admission to the tournament, a military ID or proof of service will need to be presented at Admissions. At Admissions military members and veterans will receive two wristbands for access into the Military and Veterans Pavilion. One for them and one for a guest.
- If you are a Tribal Member and a member of the military or veteran, you receive both wristbands to the Oneida Pavilion and Military & Veterans Pavilion.
Oneida Elder Viewing Area:
- Thursday, July 4 thru Sunday, July 7; 8 am – 6 pm daily
A climate-controlled viewing area inside the Thornberry Creek at Oneida Clubhouse that is exclusive to Oneida Elders, 55 and older. Enjoy a private area that includes comfortable seating arrangements, complimentary snacks and soft drinks, and HD televisions with the live broadcast of the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic. Additional food items will be available for purchase in the Clubhouse.