Just Move It-Oneida
Just Move It is a North American campaign to promote physical activity for Indigenous Peoples. Events are open to families of all ages. Every new registrant who participates receives a free t-shirt.
Just Move It-Oneida is coordinated by Oneida Health Promotion as part of the Diabetes Prevention Program.
Please visit our Facebook Page to stay up to date!
Registration is required once per calendar year. Click on Registration Form below to complete the online form.
Upon completion of the virtual event, complete the Activity Minute Submission form below.
Upcoming Event Dates & Locations
- Healthy Kickstart – February 10th, 2021
- Marching Toward Health – March 24th, 2021
- Spring Into Action – April 21th, 2021
- Get Movin’ May – May 19th, 2021
- Kickoff to Summer Fun – June 16th, 2021
- Summer Strong – July 21th, 2021
- Beat the Heat – August 18th, 2021
- Diabetes Dash – September 15th, 2021
- Spooktacular Fun – October 16th, 2021
- Turkey Trot – November 17th, 2021
- Merry Fitmas – December 15th, 2021