Wellness & Fitness Assessments
A WELLNESS PROFILE is a great tool to use in assessing your total well being. A trained fitness specialist will walk you through a questionnaire that focuses on the following areas: exercise, nutrition, safety, tobacco, and stress management. The results will provide you with an overall assessment of your total well being as it relates to your lifestyle.
FITNESS ASSESSMENTS evaluate your current fitness levels and progress. It’s a great tool to ensure your desired goals are achieved. An assessment will include the following components of physical fitness: blood pressure, body weight, body composition, flexibility, muscular strength, and cardiovascular fitness. From this assessment, your progress can be monitored and realistic goals can be established and achieved!
* Assessments are available for ages 10 and older.
** Call our Fitness Specialist Team at (920) 490-3852 to schedule an appointment.
Are you looking for someone to motivate you and push you a little harder? We have several Certified Personal Trainers with varying fitness backgrounds that can help you. Some benefits of working with a personal training include:
- Improve your fitness level
- Increase knowledge by learning proper techniques
- Design a fitness plan that fit your needs
- Hold you accountable to set and meet your fitness and wellness goals
- See desired results sooner
We offer a variety of Personal Training Packages.
Click Here for our Rate Brochure.
If you are interested in purchasing a training package, please contact at (920) 490-3730.
We are pleased to network with the Oneida Child Care Services Program to provide FREE on-site drop-in child care for our members. Child care accepts children 6 weeks – 10 years old. Space is limited; feel free to call ahead to ensure availability (920) 490-3886.
Child Care Hours (hours are subject to change)
Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. / 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
**Closed the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 8 – 10 a.m.**
To access our free drop-in child care, members need to enter through the Economic Support entrance of the Social Services building. This is 3 entrances to the left of the fitness center.
The Fit Cafe
The Fit Cafe
Relax and replenish after a workout with one of our hand made protein shakes or made to order sandwiches.
Fresh fruit and produce is used. Assorted snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit also available for purchase.
Sandwiches will only be sold Monday – Friday, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
*Protein shake punch cards are available for your purchasing convenience.
CLICK HERE for our protein shake and sandwich nutrition facts.
Recipe of the Month
CLICK HERE for a printable version of this recipe.
Sun-dried Tomato & White Bean Dip
Vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, nut free
Yield: approx. 2 cups | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 8-10 min| Total Time: 20 min
Ingredients: The Dip
1 tsp. (5 mL) olive oil
1 medium red onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups (360 g) cooked white kidney beans (cannellini beans)*
1/4 cup (25 g) sun-dried tomatoes, drained (if packed in oil)
1 lemon, juiced (~1 Tbsp. or 30 mL)
1 Tbsp. (5 g) nutritional yeast
1 tsp. (5 mL) balsamic vinegar
salt + pepper to taste
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
Ingredients: Optional Garnish
- Add the oil and onion to a pan on high heat. Sauté until the onions become soft and start to brown, about 5 minutes. Then add the garlic and continue to sauce until fragrant and the onions have lightly caramelized, about 3-5 more minutes. Add 1 Tbsp. of water as needed to deglaze and prevent burning throughout.
- Add the cooked onion, garlic, and all remaining ingredients to a food processor, excluding the chives, and blend until well combined. Some chunks can remain if you’d like a bit more texture, as I did. Then stir in the chives by hand.
- You can serve and enjoy immediately, but if able cover and allow to sit in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to meld. Serve as a dip with crackers, toasted bread and fresh veggies, or enjoy as a spread in sandwiches and wraps!
- *If cooking from dry, this is about 1 cup dry beans. If using canned, this is the amount in a 500 g can.
- Speed-it-up: using canned beans speeds up the process.
- Storage: store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one 4 days.
Visit our PRO SHOP for all your Oneida Family Fitness gear. We have various styles of men & woman’s size tanks, t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, capris & sweat pants. We also have available for purchase:
*Gift Certificates * Padlocks
*Water bottles * Head phones
* Protein * Sack packs / Duffel bags
* Swim caps * Martial Art uniforms & supplies
* Lil’ swimmers * Goggles
* Small exercise equipment (foam rollers, exercise ball, eye pillows)
We also have TOWEL RENTAL available if you are in need of a work out towel or shower towel.
* Work out towel: $0.25 each
* Shower towel: $0.50 each
* Package of (25) Work out towels: $5.00
* Package of (25) Shower towels: $10.00
Nike Air Zoom Native 3 N7 NOW AVAILABLE at the Fitness Center.
*Men’s and Women’s Sizes: $65.00
*ALL orders are Non-Exchangeable and Non-Refundable