- Be an enrolled member of the Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin.
- Have a High School Diploma, HSED or GED.
- Be accepted into an accredited vocational program, college or university recognized by the Department of Education within the United States.
- Must have a complete Oneida Higher Education student file prior to the end of the semester/term/courses.
Length of Funding
There is a limited amount of terms eligible for funding in each degree. Please plan your educational goals appropriately. *(Based on full time funding)
- Vocational/Technical degree = 6 Terms
- Undergraduate degree = 10 Terms
- Graduate degree = 6 Terms
- Doctoral/Professional = 10 Terms
How to Apply Video – For more information on the Application process.
Other Oneida Scholarship Opportunity Application
Susan White Trust Scholarship – Available to enrolled tribal members seeking post-secondary acceptance/opportunities through required pre-requisite accredited classes, post-graduate preparation, preparatory/examinations, or related preparatory courses.
Higher Ed Student Handbook – Revised for COVID-19