skip mobile navigation
skip top site navigation
skip interior navigation
In This Section

Motor Vehicle Department

All customers must be an enrolled Oneida Tribal Member, and live on or within the Oneida Nation Boundaries to qualify for Oneida Nation Motor Vehicle Services.

Things a customer needs to bring in for registration:

  1. Proof of residency – Acceptable Documentation (Enrollment card or mail-outs are not acceptable for proof.)
  2. Title
  3. Lein Release – if applicable
  4. Enrollment Card
  5. State ID/WI Drivers License

Quick Links

Fee Schedule
MV1 Form
Car Dealership Info Sheet
Eagle Plate
Clans Plate
Veterans Plate
Cycle Plate
Wisconsin DOT

Additional/Contact Info