COVID Fund Relief Application
- You may be subjected to being audited by the Oneida Nation and/or the Internal Revenue
Service. It is advised to keep a copy of your application and any receipts of your
- Any applications postmarked or received after September 30, 2020, will be denied for
- Please be aware that checks not cashed by November 15, 2020, will be considered null and
void and will not be reissued after this date.
- This payment may be subject to taxation and should be reported when filing tax returns.
- This payment may also impact need-based benefit programs and unemployment benefits.
- Please consult with your caseworker or the appropriate agency if you have questions or
concerns. For unemployment related questions, please contact the WI Unemployment
Office or Oneida Human Resources at (920) 490‐3680.
- Please be advised that a “test” application was being circulated via Facebook and handed
out by individuals. Applications received by Economic Support prior to August 1, 2020, will
not be accepted and are void, as the application was not complete. You will be required
to resubmit the correct application that is available on August 1, 2020.
- Must be an enrolled Oneida Tribal Member.
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Proof of guardianship is required for an adult member that is your dependent.
- Submit a completed application.
- Provide a short statement on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic (i.e. job loss, income loss, access
to food, need for technology access, etc).
- Please check one of the boxes below to identify how the relief funds will be used.
- If you are requesting the funds to be direct deposited, complete Direct Deposit information otherwise Paper Checks will be mailed and require proof of address for seamless check delivery.
- If your information is already up-to-date with enrollments, skip to attestation. If information is not
provided and is not updated at enrollments, a check will be mailed to the address listed on this
Documents and Mail-in Application
Letter to Oneida Membership – COVID 19 Relief Fund
Facebook Live FAQs – COVID 19 Relief Fund
COVID-19 Relief Fund Application