Important things for Oneida Nation Tribal Members to know before attending the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic
- Parking for tribal members on Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4 will be in the General Spectator lot at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.
- Address: 2740 W Mason St, Green Bay, WI 54307
- Parking for tribal members on Wednesday, July 5 – Sunday, July 9 will be at the Turtle School with overflow parking at Norbert Hill.
- Address: N7125 Seminary Rd, Oneida, WI 54155
- Monday, July 3 & Tuesday, July 4 – Complimentary Lamers shuttles will begin running at 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College to the tournament and back.
- Wednesday, July 5 – Sunday, July 9 – Complimentary Oneida Transit shuttles will begin running at 6:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. from the Turtle School to the tournament and back.
- In order to receive complimentary grounds admission, tribal members must show their Oneida ID at admission. Tribal members who wish to bring a guest who is not a tribal member must show their Tribal ID in order for that guest to receive the discounted rate of $15.00.
- Oneida Nation Tribal Members Receive Complimentary Grounds admission Monday, July 3 – Sunday, July 9 with a valid Oneida Tribal Member ID.
- If you need a new Tribal ID, please visit the Enrollments Office at 210 Elm Street, Oneida, WI 54155
- The largest hospitality area at the 18th Green, Oneida Tribal Members in addition to complimentary admission, also receive a wristband at admission which provides access into the Oneida Pavilion where you have the best views of championship golf in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages. Please be mindful to the LPGA players putting on the 18th Green.
- This venue will be open beginning at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, July 5th – Sunday, July 9th.
Military & Veterans Pavilion presented by Oneida ESC Group:
- In honor of those who have served in the military, the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic teamed up with Oneida ESC Group to provide a hospitality area at the 16th Green featuring great view of golf and complimentary snacks and refreshments for active, retired, reserve military and veterans. For complimentary admission to the tournament, a military ID or proof of service will need to be presented at Admissions. At Admissions military members and veterans will receive two wristbands for access into the Military and Veterans Pavilion. One for them and one for a guest.
- If you are a Tribal Member and a member of the military or veteran, you receive both wristbands to the Oneida Pavilion and Military & Veterans Pavilion.
More information can be found at Thornberry Creeks website.